NEWS RELEASE [LINK TO 4.1.1]: Retirement of Co-Founder and President, Philip Jerry Asp
REPORT: British Columbia – Global Investors 2014
INTERVIEW [LINK TO 4.1.2: Jerry Asp in the “Global Investors Guide 2014”
REPORT [LINK TO 4.1.3]: Let’s Talk Mining workshop held at Minerals North 2014
REPORT [LINK TO 4.1.4]: Let’s Talk Mining workshop held at the 2014 KEG conference
C3 authored several success stories case studies for the Aboriginal Business and Investment Council. The case studies are listed below.
Please note: The following success stories are based on interviews with representatives of First Nations and Industry. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the people interviewed and do not necessarily represent those of the Provincial Government, or the members of the Aboriginal Business and Investment Council.
– Kanaka Bar Indian Band and Innergex Renewable Energy Inc.
– Tsleil-Waututh Nation & Domcor Health, Safety and Security
– Malahat First Nation and Capacity Forest Management Ltd.
– Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation and Swift Water Power Corporation
– Skii km Lax Ha First Nation and Pretium Resources
– Osoyoos Indian Band and Vincor
– Kitasoo/Xai’Xais and Marine Harvest Canada
– Ahousaht First Nation and Cermaq Canada
– K’ómoks First Nation and Britco
– Lheidli T’enneh Nation and Britco
– Westbank First Nation
– Tk’emlups Indian Band, the Skeetchestn Band and New Gold’s New Afton Mine Project
– Tahltan Central Council and AltaGas Ltd.
GUIDE [LINK TO 4.1.5]: Pronunciations for B.C. First Nations
REPORT [LINK TO 4.1.6]: To the Prime Minister, Forging Partnerships, Building Relationships (Aboriginal Canadians and Energy Development)
REPORT [LINK TO 4.1.7]: From the Fraser Institute, Opportunities for First Nation Prosperity through Oil and Gas Development.
REPORT [LINK TO 4.1.8]: From the Fraser Institute, Divergent Mineral Rights Regimes: A Natural Experiment in Canada and the United States Yields Lessons.
REPORT [LINK TO 4.1.9]: On Let’s Talk Mining presentations at BC First Nations Energy and Mining Council Mining Workshops.
CONFERENCE: Calgary Chamber’s Aboriginal Business Connection Series 2.
REPORT [LINK TO 4.1.10]: C3′s Let’s Talk Mining for the ?Esdilagh First Nation.
HANDBOOK [LINK TO 4.1.11]: For Aboriginal Community Engagement.
GUIDE [LINK TO 4.1.12]: For Aboriginal Mining
ARCHIVE: Natural Resources Canada’s on Aboriginal involvement in exploration and mining.
GUIDE: Exploration and Mining for Aboriginal Communities.
ANNUAL REPORT, 2010-2011 [LINK TO 4.1.13]: The Yukon Mine Training Association
REPORT [LINK TO 4.1.14]: Free, Prior, and Informed Consent by the Boreal Leadership Council.
ESSAY [LINK TO 4.1.15]: I Want to Eat Caribou Before I Die, presentation by West Moberly First Nations.
HANDBOOK [LINK TO 4.1.16]: AHP – CII – UK Going the Right Way, Creating Lasting Change in First Nation Communities.
REPORT: Building Authentic Partnerships – Aboriginal Participation in Major Resource Development Projects