21st Annual BC Natural Resources Forum
January 16 – 18, 2024
Prince George, BC
The BC Natural Resources Forum (BCNRF) has grown over the past 20 years to become Western Canada’s largest multi-sector resource conference bringing First Nations, Government, and the Natural Resource Sector together to discuss opportunities, innovative solutions and success stories.
C3 Alliance Corp. is proud to host the BCNRF in Prince George, BC, an estimated benefit of $2.5 million contributes to the local economy. The 2023 event marked the BC Natural Resources Forum’s 20th Anniversary and showcased the significant strides our collective province is making as we explored the theme of how BC is contributing to an innovative, responsible, and respectful international resource sector.
2023 BCNRF highlights included:
- Highest attendance to date, attracting over 1,400 delegates, over 580 organizations represented and 73 tradeshow exhibitors.
- Attendance by First Nations, including 35 Indigenous leaders, and industry, and community leaders, representatives from all levels of government, resource developers, service providers and suppliers.
- A sold-out trade show providing exceptional networking opportunities.
- An impressive line-up of talented, high-profile speakers, including:
- Premier David Eby
- Chief Dolleen Logan, Lheidli T’enneh First Nations
- Regional Chief Terry Teegee, BC Assembly of First Nations
- Parliamentary Secretary Julie Dabrusin, Ministry of Natural Resources and Ministry of Environment and Climate Change
- Chris O’Riley, President and CEO, BC Hydro
- Tracy Robinson, President and CEO, CN
- Simon Pascoe, General Manager, BC Works, Rio Tinto
For more information, please visit www.bcnaturalresourcesforum.com or follow us on Twitter @BCNRF.