C3 Alliance Corp creates mutually beneficial relationships between Indigenous Peoples, resource sector businesses, governments and communities based on trust, respect and a commitment to create benefits and certainty.
There are many opportunities in Canada, and throughout the world, to create mutually benefical projects in the mining, forestry, oil and gas, energy and other sectors.
- These projects can provide opportunities for training and skills upgrading that deliver high-paying jobs and support healthy, sustainable communities.
- The creation of positive projects that meet the needs and respond to the concerns of local Aboriginal Peoples and communities, that provide increased certainty as well as strategic and important benefits to Indigenous Peoples, business and governments.
- Many of these opportunities are moving ahead slowly due to strained relationships and challenging communications between Indigenous communities and business and/or government.
- The C3 Team can assist by using their skills and experience to help Indigenous Peoples, communities, businesses and governments to take a fresh look at the challenges, issues and concerns related to resource development with a focus on building viable solutions.
- C3’s measure of success is helping produce relationships based on trust and respect with all parties working to a shared vision to address concerns, produce benefits and increase certainty for Indigenous Peoples, all levels of government and businesses.
“Now it is time to use these lessons to build positive, working relationships with the resource sector. A better future for First Nations can only come from economic stability.”
Jerry Asp – President, C3 Alliance Corp.